59 BOWEN RD, TOWNSVILLE, QLD, 4810
Stable & Grooming
First Aid & Veterinary Equipment
Notify me when this product is available:
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship the 20L product due to cost of freight. If you wish to get a quote on freight cost please give the store a call on 07 4728 4550. Thank you for your understanding.
What does Max RBC do?
* Supplies a full range of the Vitamin B group including Vitamin B12.
* These B vitamins are mixed in a balanced range of iron, zinc and copper.
* Includes the additional bonus of L-Lysine which is an essential amino acid often deficient in a horse's diet.
Why do I need Max RBC?
* B group vitamins are required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA and the production of enzymes which are important for cell growth.
* Remedies deficiencies caused through inadequate diet.
* Increases red blood cell count while maintaining mature red blood cells which are able to carry larger volumes of oxygen to the muscles.
* Improves general well being