59 BOWEN RD, TOWNSVILLE, QLD, 4810
Stable & Grooming
First Aid & Veterinary Equipment
While stocks last, so get in fast to take advantage of this great sale!!
Drop in store to take advantage of our flood sale and make sure your ponies stay toasty warm!!
Notify me when this product is available:
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
What does Max RBC do?
* Supplies a full range of the Vitamin B group including Vitamin B12.
* These B vitamins are mixed in a balanced range of iron, zinc and copper.
* Includes the additional bonus of L-Lysine which is an essential amino acid often deficient in a horse's diet.
Why do I need Max RBC?
* B group vitamins are required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA and the production of enzymes which are important for cell growth.
* Remedies deficiencies caused through inadequate diet.
* Increases red blood cell count while maintaining mature red blood cells which are able to carry larger volumes of oxygen to the muscles.
* Improves general well being