- Supplies essential amino acids which are the building blocks of the equine body.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branded chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores