59 BOWEN RD, TOWNSVILLE, QLD, 4810
Stable & Grooming
First Aid & Veterinary Equipment
While stocks last, so get in fast to take advantage of this great sale!!
Notify me when this product is available:
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
What does Max RBC do?
* Supplies a full range of the Vitamin B group including Vitamin B12.
* These B vitamins are mixed in a balanced range of iron, zinc and copper.
* Includes the additional bonus of L-Lysine which is an essential amino acid often deficient in a horse's diet.
Why do I need Max RBC?
* B group vitamins are required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA and the production of enzymes which are important for cell growth.
* Remedies deficiencies caused through inadequate diet.
* Increases red blood cell count while maintaining mature red blood cells which are able to carry larger volumes of oxygen to the muscles.
* Improves general well being